CIHR Doctoral Research Award
Sponsor URL (Doctoral Research Award):
- The Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarships Doctoral Awards (CGS-D) program provides special recognition and support to students who are pursuing a doctoral degree in a health-related field in Canada.
- The Doctoral Foreign Study Award (DFSA) provides special recognition and support to students who are pursuing a doctoral degree in a health-related field abroad.
Candidates apply to the CIHR Doctoral Awards competition and top-ranked candidates are awarded a CGS-D or DFSA depending on the proposed location of research. Both awards are of equivalent value.
All candidates are expected to have an exceptionally high potential for future research achievement and productivity.
- Sept 24, 2015 (Thursday) by 4:30pm PST: UBC ORS internal deadline to receive signed application packages
- Sept 30, 2015 (Wednesday) by 8:30am PST: NPA submission deadline on ResearchNet
- Oct 1, 2015 (Thursday) by 5:00pm PST: CIHR deadline
Please refer to the UBC ORS CIHR Doctoral application submission procedures or visit our website at CIHR eSubmission Procedures (Institutional e-Approval).